Sunday, 29th July, 2018 - registration now open - The DLOC Great Eastern Rally
Terms and Conditions
This is a relaxed smaller event so I really hope there is no need to stipulate too many t&c but its the thing these days to ensure they are available.
Ingatestone Hall Classic Car Show – Display Vehicle Terms and Conditions.
You have to scroll down to the bottom to close this window
Cars displayed at owners risk, event organiser shall be indemnified of any claim. All display vehicle owners or their club’s appointed officer must accept ToC at registration to confirm they have read, understood, and will abide by the Terms and Conditions set out below.
1. INSURANCE, TAX AND MOT:
All vehicles on display must be insured, taxed as appropriate, and hold an appropriate MOT certificate unless arriving by tender vehicle.
Insurance must cover the driver and the use of the vehicle for the date of the event, in compliance with the Road Traffic Acts.
It is recommended that clubs should be indemnified against injury, damage or loss sustained by third parties arising from any displays or equipment in use.
The minimum indemnity should be £5m. If asked clubs should provide a copy of their public liability insurance.
2. ALL VEHICLES ARE EXHIBITED AT OWNERS RISK.
3. RULES REGARDING THE DISPLAY OF VEHICLES:
* If vehicles are left unattended even for a short period of time the doors must be locked
* Keys should never be left in the ignition.
* The handbrake must be on at all times.
* It is the vehicle owners’ responsibility to ensure their vehicle is parked in such a way, and that any necessary precautionary measures are in place, so that the vehicle cannot roll forward or backward.
* Children viewing a display vehicle should be supervised by an adult at all times
* Smoking is not prohibited near to vehicle’s engines and fuel tanks.
* Motorcycle owners ’ must ensure their stand is secure and/or a suitable plate is used if necessary.
* Once a vehicle is parked in its display position the driver is politely encouraged not to move the vehicle until the end of the event
4. SETTING UP:
Registered display vehicles are required to arrive between 8.00am and 10.30am on the day of the show (event is open from 10.00am to the general public).
It is requested that all exhibiting vehicles are in place by 10.30am. You are requested to park as directed.
Please adhere to a 5MPH speed limit.
Clubs may use our events to promote their activities and recruit new members and sell club regalia.
5. SHOW BREAKDOWN:
Please help to ensure that all litter from the site is removed. Historically everyone has been brilliant with this.
Show attendees agree to use of their car photograph/images being used on this website.
Any registration fee paid to attend and to display vehicles at the Classic Car Show are solely donational/administration charges and therefore in the event of non-attendance at any event these fees are non-refundable.